Lip Gloss is by far an outstanding step for lavish and elegant look of your face after makeup. Lip gloss is a vital part of your makeup ever, it highlights your look and makeup as well. Applying a lip gloss shows your technique of know how about makeup. It is prominent part and reveals your taste and choice. Remember that the lipgloss is not a lipstick and you better know the right way to apply it on your lips. Lip gloss give shine and glow to your lips, enhance the beauty of your lips and cut a special and attractive shape of your lips.
How to Use Lip Gloss Lipstick
Let’s have a look on some ways for application of a lip gloss.
- Apply chap stick is really a smooth and a tricky way to get a lavish and soft look of your lips, if you don’t apply chap stick your lips become rough and lips get smackers on them . Apply the chap stick first on your lips , highlight them with a lip liner then place a lipstick on your lips as you like or need at the end over seal your lips with lip gloss , as you will see it will give your lips an attractive look.
- Start from Middle is a technique to place the lip gloss on lips, so it will not spread and can handle easily without giving an oily look. If you want to apply lip gloss start by applying a drop in the le of lips, spread it all over the lips starting from middle. Make sure that you place the lipgloss on all over the lips in an even manner throughout. It will give a smooth, soft and even look to your lips.
- Thin Layer is a best way of applying lipgloss, it will give you ashen and shiny look. If you apply thick layer on your lips it will look rough and will spread out. If you want a good, smooth, and fine look just place a thin layer of lip gloss.
- Lip Plumber is needed when you have thin lips, it can be a problem for application of lip gloss when you have thin lips, firstly start applying the lipgloss from middle and spread it over the lip and place it in plumping way to show your lips better and fuller as well.
- Exfoliation is a method to keep your lips soft and smooth. If you don’t exfoliate your lips dead cells make your lips rough and dry, you can do exfoliation by the help of a toothbrush daily in the morning and after doing exfoliation place a lip balm or Chap Stick on the lips then place your remaining lip makeup.
- Choose According to Occasion play an important role in your look, selection of your lip gloss as it is an important part of your outlook will reveal your choice and personality. You should use the light color in the day time, and a dark one you can use in the night functions.